When you think about a professional voice-over for your video I’m sure the first thought is what’s that going to cost? It’s a natural assumption I believe that for something that sounds and looks amazing, it costs more. The thing is it doesn’t have to. In this blog, we will explore why you should invest in a good voice-over artist for your videos, as well as how you can find one without breaking the bank.
Having a professional voice-over can be an invaluable asset when creating video content that needs to be engaging, memorable, and reflective of your brand. Professional voice-overs create consistency and make your video more engaging for viewers, increasing credibility, improving quality, and making the content more memorable. All of these factors help to increase viewer engagement and build trust with your audience. Investing in a good voice is an essential step toward creating successful video productions.
Five reasons why you should consider having a professional voice-over:
1. Professional Voice-Over Enhances Viewer Engagement:
A professional voice-over encourages viewers to stay longer and watch more of your video. When choosing a professional voice-over artist, it’s important to consider their delivery and range. You want someone who is able to deliver your message in a way that is easy to listen to as well as emotionally engaging for your viewers. With the right voice-over artist, you’ll be able to captivate your audience and keep them interested in what you have to say. Investing in professional voice-over services is key if you want to maximize engagement on your videos and build relationships with potential customers or clients.
2. Professional Voice-Overs Create Consistency:
Voice-over artists are a great asset to any business looking to create consistent, high-quality audio content. Professional voice-overs are able to add an extra layer of professionalism and polish that can make all the difference in how your message is received by your audience. From commercials and web videos to radio spots and phone systems, voice-over services can be used in a variety of ways to help you create consistently strong audio content.
Additionally, trained professionals will have access to the best equipment and techniques necessary for creating top-notch sound recordings. With their extensive experience, they understand how important it is to deliver crisp, clear audio every time. By working with expert voice talent, you’ll also ensure that your message is conveyed with emotion and clarity so your listeners remain engaged and connected. Professional voice-overs are the perfect way to ensure that your audio content remains consistent and of the highest quality, helping to create a positive impression on your customers.
3. Professional Voice-Overs Increase Credibility:
Voice-overs help increase your credibility with potential customers. They give you an edge over competitors who don’t use professional voice talent in their videos, commercials, or audio recordings. A professional voice-over artist can bring your message to life, infuse it with emotion and personality, and make it more memorable for viewers. Using a top-notch voice-over artist also makes people take you seriously – after all if you’re willing to invest in quality sound engineering and vocal delivery, you must be confident in the content of what you are delivering!
Professional voice-overs add authority and authenticity to any branding message or audio recording – ensuring that viewers know they’re hearing from an expert source. Additionally, having a professional touch on your audio or video content can help to attract and retain an audience, as well as build trust with prospective customers.
4. Professional Voice-Overs Improve Quality:
Voice-over work is an important component of creating any type of audio or visual media. Professional voice-over artists are trained to deliver quality recordings that will enhance the overall production. They understand how to use their voices effectively and can add an extra level of emotion, expression, and engagement for viewers.
Professional voice-overs also ensure that all content is recorded clearly and accurately. By working with a professional, you can rest assured knowing that your audio will be free from background noise, distortion, and other sound issues that can make it difficult to understand or appreciate the message being conveyed. A professional voice-over artist guarantees a high level of consistency in both sound quality and delivery style so your project has the best possible chance at success.
5. Professional Voice-Overs Make Your Videos More Memorable:
Voice-over artists combine their creative artistry with a deep understanding of the nuances of language and communication. They use their vocal power to bring a script or message to life, crafting powerful emotions and engaging storylines. With the help of a professional voice-over artist, your video production can be elevated from average to extraordinary.
Professional voice-over artists take the time to learn about the subject matter and target audience for your video project. Not only do they have extensive experience in recording and editing audio, but they know how to create an effective emotional connection between your content and viewers. Through their mastery of subtle inflection, vocal expression and dynamic delivery, professional voice-overs make sure that your message is delivered as effectively as possible.
Where Can You Find a Voice-Over Professional?
Once you’ve decided to invest in a professional voice-over, the next step is finding one that meets your needs.
Here are three ways to find a professional voice-over artist:
1. Online Voice-Over Marketplaces: There are numerous online marketplaces where you can browse and listen to different voices and choose the best one for your project. Some of the popular ones include Voices.com and Fiverr Pro. These are generally going to be your least expensive options but you will lose out on the personal touches that a local professional can add. Also, the posted price isn’t always the finished product price. There are options based on the amount of words, the amount of revisions, and additional fees based on how the audio is used.
2. Professional Talent Agencies: If you want an experienced professional with a wide range of skills, then it may be worth investing in a talent agency such as Backstage based out of Atlanta. These agencies have large databases of experienced professionals who can bring life to any script. By using a regional talent agency, you are more likely to be able to schedule interviews or even production time that you could attend when your script is being recorded.
3. Ask For Recommendations: If you know anyone in the industry, it may be worth asking for recommendations. Voice-over professionals often have connections with other experienced professionals and can provide resources to help you find the best fit for your project. One thing I have learned when hiring professional voice-over talent is that they are very aware of each other. They definitely want your business but if they aren’t the right person for the script, many times they will know of other people they can recommend that may end up being a better fit.
Hopefully now, between these three ways of finding professional voiceovers, you’ll be able to create successful video productions.
As always, you can leave all of this to us at Dogwood if you would like. Our marketing strategist and creatives would love to help write, layout, and produce your next video, radio, or TV commercial. Contact us today to get started!