I’ve had a lot of people ask why I work exclusively in WordPress. With this post, I hope to explain why as best as I can.
- Flexibility – So many ways to change the layout and functions.
- Search Engine Optimization – It’s easy to use and the search engines like google like it which helps your site move up the rankings.
- Open Source – I work with small business and nonprofits. Keeping costs down is a must and WordPress allows for that.
- Scalability – You can setup a one page site or a 1000 page site. It can handle it all.
- Customizable – No site ever has to be alike. Even if you start with a template, you can truly make it yours.
- Plug-In’s – There are a ton of plug-ins available that can change the functions of the site and further make it more custom.
- Blogging – When telling your story and keeping your site fresh and relevant, you’ll want to blog to tell your story. It’s built in to every WordPress site.
- Multiple Users – You can setup different levels of users and include 100’s of people to add to the content and upkeep of your site.
Did you know that right now according to the usage statistics found at w3techs.com, WordPress is used by 22.5% of all websites. This is an increase of nearly 5% in the past 12 months. Over 6 millions sites!!
Ready to get on the web? Contact us so we can learn more about each other and make it happen.